RIP lucky fishing shirt

J
JeannaJigs
My dog, in her angst from being left behind for 2.5 days, decided while I was in the shower after getting home, to go in my room and find my super old fishing shirt, and shred it to pieces. She has never chewed anything other than the booties off my waders when she was 6 weeks old.

Retaliation level pro.

I may be screwed come this fall. That shirt has seen some epic salmon days. Sigh.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:wall: That'll teach ya! :lol: Some people do not believe that dogs are capable of contemplating revenge...wrong! :naughty:

L
lilsalmon
That sucks!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Never seen her so needy. She had to be touching me nonstop. Constantly leaning against me and then laying on me while I was trying to get some sleep in before work. The other two didn't care but she was clinging on hard lol. Made me feel pretty bad. I need to get her started with the rattlesnake vaccine next spring. Will give me more peace of mind about keeping her safe, because it sucks leaving her behind when she's grown up going everywhere with me.

bummed about the shirt though

hobster
hobster
Smart little thing, getting ya where it hurts! :lol:

E
eugene1
You'll be fine with another shirt! Plenty of fish coming into the river systems up there this year and you can inaugurate another lucky shirt. The pup was just kind of missing you I think?

Best,

J
JeannaJigs
eugene1 said:
You'll be fine with another shirt! Plenty of fish coming into the river systems up there this year and you can inaugurate another lucky shirt. The pup was just kind of missing you I think?

Best,
'

Hope so. This spring run was the worst since about 2001. It was just ridiculous. Fall run is usually healthier but who knows.