Relaxing fishy day

O
Oregon Knights
0
Had a great day at Leaburg today. Thinking about returning tomorrow. Caught several nice trout using streamer flies. Only saw one other boat catching anything. Most fish I caught were in the lower end, just above the dam.
 
Nice job!
 
I will be there at 6 in the morning-great way to start a Sunday :)
 
Limit of smiles...

Limit of smiles...

A very special lake, tons of fun to be had there...a place to fill up on smiles:)

Chuck
 
A very nice morning-Got my limit-third weekend in a row for Leaburg.
I was across from the pizza place and was bouncing a worm off the bottom.
 
Where is the best place to launch a boat, right at the dam?
 
pkasperek said:
Where is the best place to launch a boat, right at the dam?

That the one I always use.
 
At the dam is convenient with parking just yards away. You can also put in across the road from the pizza place along the highway. Could avoid some crowds at the dam during the weekend days by putting in by the pizza place.

Dale
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
9
Views
1K
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
2
Views
953
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
1
Views
886
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
638
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
650
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom