Raising the Ghost (video)

Sergio has the full video..... it's really awesome! There's a great shot of one of the guys getting a HUGE steelie on a dead drift drake..... it's a lot of fish porn.
 
I did that in September on the Wallowa at the Minam CG. Only I didn't change the tippet after catching 12 inch trout so it only lasted 45 seconds. But WOW, it was an exciting 45 seconds.
 
That was incredible. What did that guy say...10 fish in a hour?! Steelhead on a mayfly. I would give up on any other type of fishing if I could do that every day. well....almost. Thanks Dave. That made my day.
 
man thats amazing..thanks for sdharing dave. that just makes me want to fast forward to xmas
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
1
Views
430
FisherPete
F
troutdude
Replies
1
Views
467
Chromatose
Chromatose
F
Replies
7
Views
1K
cchinook
C
M
Replies
13
Views
2K
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
2
Views
431
Chromatose
Chromatose
Back
Top Bottom