Rain and steelhead

S
starion87le
Never been to Bonnie Lure, I'm up for either!

K
koboabe
starion87le said:
Never been to Bonnie Lure, I'm up for either!

What time you thinking?
6am?

I am down to get out an fish, but I have to warn yah... I am pretty new at this.
at least I will only embarrass myself :p

S
starion87le
Thats ok! I'm new to it too!

I was thinkin be there at 6AM, I know its early, but I want to get out there and have some fun!

Y
youngbuck307
i might join you guy if i dont get to hit the wilson today... im still new at cathing steel but not so new on fishing for them lol. i have never fished bonnie lure how high up is it???

K
koboabe
its a few miles after barton, but before Estacada...
if you are heading south, turn right at the gas station right before the road to Sandy.

my grandpa used to own a house across the street from the BL parking lot, but I haven't spent any time up there in like ten years

K
koboabe
I cannot do anything tomorrow... but Sat morning is 90%

S
starion87le
Right on! Anyone else want to hit up BL Sat. Morning?

N
napzard
If you don't mind some company, I might want to tag along. Gonna head over there tonight to scope the place out. Anything I should look for?

S
starion87le
You are more than welcome! I have room for 4 in my truck comfortably and 5 a little crowded if anyone wants to carpool!

K
koboabe
starion87le said:
You are more than welcome! I have room for 4 in my truck comfortably and 5 a little crowded if anyone wants to carpool!

If i come I can take a few in my subaru

Reactions: napzard
K
koboabe
napzard said:
If you don't mind some company, I might want to tag along. Gonna head over there tonight to scope the place out. Anything I should look for?

just park and follow the trail (either right of left side) until you run into the Clac...

I have seen folks on the bank on the other side of EC and seena few folks drifting in the clac at the end of the trail.

kirkster
kirkster
Cedar creek

Cedar creek

Hello all brand new to the forum.
when does the coho fishing at ceder creek fire up?
Last year was the first year I fished cedar and by the time I started it was already hot.

N
napzard
Thanks again Kob. You've helped me out a ton already on this forum. + rep for you.

Y
youngbuck307
look in the salmon threads and there is one about the first lonely coho and the end of it is all about ceder creek and when it should pick up... still got a lil while

K
koboabe
I'm out on fishing early tomorrow...
my girlfriend is buying a house and I have plans at 7am (Booo)
Imight be out there later though (prob after the bite has fallen off...)
maybe the weekend after next we can get a few OFF folks out on the sandy or clac

S
starion87le
Thanks for the update Koboabe, I'm sure we'll get to get out some time.

Anyone else who wants to go, let me know!

R
Rascal
Well i can't go on saturday but i was up there a few days ago and was just wondering where do you fish at the park. I was on the left side of the creek and the water was only like 6in like 30 feet out. so i quess in order to get to the fish you would just wade out or is there a better deeper hole that i missed when i scouted the area.