Public Appology!!!

M
Mad dog
I would like to take this opportunity to Publicly appologize to Lil'salmon....Rose, I am truely sorry for picking on you with my rambling posting on the carp fishing forum. :( I also appologize to anyone else I have offended on this forum with that post....or any other post for that matter! :think:

I sent Rose a personal appology in a PM, I feel really bad about my behavior! I know I can be a real ass!

This has been the most difficult year of my life, My wife is dying of Colon cancer at the age of 47, our house just was foreclosed on and I have had some real anger issues. New meds and therapy and maybe I can work through my problems. Anyway this is an open appology for anyone else that I have offended. I hope I can continue to be friends with the members of OFF. :pray:

Sorry guys and gals!

Terry

Reactions: waco, JeannaJigs, wozniasm and 3 others
Irishrover
Irishrover
I'm sorry for what you are going through. Life should not be this way. Your post shows that you are a stand up guy. Again very sorry for what is happening.

S
steelhead1
Hang in there MD. That sucks to have so much going down all at once. Best wishes...

E
eggs
Good on you bro! Keep your chin up. Things always end up coming around for the better.

W
waco
Sometimes is really easy taking it in somebody when we are having difficult times in our life!
What is really hard is recognizing our behavior and apologize to the person!!
Good on you Terry for apologizing and i'm very sorry for what you are going through! I hope everything gets better!

troutdude
troutdude
Good for you Terry. You've recognized what you've done; and have apologized for it. I'm not sure that Rose checks her PM's, very often. So, I'll send her a text message inviting her, to check this out.

I'm very sorry, to hear about your wife, house, etc. It isn't right, when our medical expenses put our homes into jeopardy. If I may quote the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill: "When you are going through hell; keep going". In other words; things look grim now, but will eventually get better. So, hang in there.

troutdude
troutdude
As promised; PM just sent to Rose.

B
bigsteel
I apologize as well terry,i let my mouth run too fast before thinking,i enjoy your posts and PM's.Sorry for your situation,if you need anyone to talk to or go fishing just hit me up!!!!

Dave

H
halibuthitman
Terry... You offend me with how many fish you catch. Hard years suck, reminds me of the old saying, what doesn't kill you, often makes you wish it had. Hang in there, feel free to peck on me if you need to vent some steam. Prayers- brad

NWDiscer
NWDiscer
i am so sorry to hear about the rough times you have going for you and your family.

Best Wishes and Prayer's

18406ej
18406ej
troutdude said:
If I may quote the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill: "When you are going through hell; keep going". In other words; things look grim now, but will eventually get better. So, hang in there.

Terry- the apology was kind and brave. I will have you and your wife in my prayers.

In regard to the quote from Troutdude, you should also look up Winston Churchill and his "Black Dog". I have one of these dogs hanging around quite often, so I can tell you that things can get better. You are always welcome to contact me if there is ever anything you need.

Eamon

S
steelhead_slayer
You've never offended me. I think being outspoken is a good quality, but you will find people that get bothered by it. Good for you realizing the need to apologize. A lot of people will go their whole life without realizing when they things wrong. Sorry to hear about everything. I hope things work out

F
Finneus Polebender
Have no Idea what this stemmed from , but we have all said things we regret . Good on ya for the apology and we will keep your wife and you in our prayers during these tough times .

L
lilsalmon
PM sent to you Terry.

Now, lets fish!!!!!

:dance::yay::yay:

(I love the banana)

S
sherman
Terry I know what your going through & I'm sure your time on the water with your boys has givin you some Relief from your worries. Becky & I will keep you & Pam in our prayers & tell Pam Becky misses her at work. Becky had the most fun with your wife when they went to Vegas for work & play.

troutdude
troutdude
Terry, I know a lady here in Corvallis, who knows about the latest foreclosure protections that the Federal legislature enacted this year. Maybe she can help you connect, with someone in your area that can help you.

Send me a PM, if you're interested in speaking with Sara.

D
DYJ
it sucks to hear what your goin through..... but you'll have to work a lot harder to offend me ;)

Reactions: JeannaJigs