Presidential write-in campaign

Presidential write-in campaign

• Total voters
T

TTFishon

They've been around since 1980 or 81. If you like punk/metal then you might like them.

G

GraphiteZen

All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me!! All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me!!

M

metalfisher76

How will I laugh tomorrow, when I can`t even smile today! But since Mikey didn`t make the list I`ll vote Pat McManus, he da man!

TT,:lol:

C

capblack

my vote is for the guy in Arizona that makes the inmates wear pink, and earn there keep.

G

GraphiteZen

my vote is for the guy in Arizona that makes the inmates wear pink, and earn there keep.

Yeah but he makes them earn their keep by peddling bicycles. I'm all for second chances and all but really the last thing I want is a repeat offender getting out for the 100th time able to run like the freaking wind.... That is just not a good idea...

N

nwkiller

why isn't Larry Dahlberg on the list, that would be my choice

N

nwkiller

he is the guy from "hunt for big fish" im sure some "offers" will back me up....the guys ridiculous!

troutdude

troutdude

I think that's the guy that I meant in the last option at the bottom; only I got him mixed up w/ Monster Quest. Oh well, I was just goofin' off w/ this whole thing anyway...just to see what peeps will say.