Pocket tackle box

B
bigsteel
does anyone know of a good little pocket case for carrying some jigs,,weights,,etc....:think::think:

what size?? less than 6x2x4? BiMart has some small multi compartment ones. Blue lids on both sides. I have about 6, they are easy to 'grab and go' as a small camera or flybox.
They are made by Plano, standard grey box with blue lids.

I am off to Bi-More now to raid their jigs and get hooks.. i will check out the model number

Last edited:
Got a little one at dicks that has some of those anti-rust inserts. it's real small. works perfect for about 8 jigs and then split shot, swivels, and float stops.

Those little double sided ones are nice I have one for times when i don't need to carry a box. fits in my pocket and is nice when using waders. think its one of the plano ones but its orangy colored.

here ya go, its the plano mini tackle tote (1713), and yes, i have seen these in a 'pus' orange color as well.
The one i have in front of me has 8 jigs, split shot, beads, bobbler stops, 6 1oz swivel weights and a chapstick in it.
2 fit perfectly in the leg pocket of my cargo pants.

bigsteel said:
does anyone know of a good little pocket case for carrying some jigs,,weights,,etc....:think::think:
If it really has to be a "pocket case" as in shirt pocket, this is it.
Plano #3448.
The 4 compartment is exactly the right size for #4 French blades or BC Steel type spoons. Single hooks will allow you to carry more ammo.
There is a 6 compartment that works very well for smaller tackle items.
Plano #3448......combat tested and approved by DD. Also approved for low-light and night missions :D

Doubled sideds are too fat to be true shirt pocket cases.

Last edited:
thanks guys,,,,,,i like those compartments directdrive...im gonna pick a couple of those up....:D:D:D:D:D:D

bigsteel said:
thanks guys,,,,,,i like those compartments directdrive...im gonna pick a couple of those up....:D:D:D:D:D:D
Take a few off the rack and check the function of the latches.
Sometimes they will vary....pick out a couple of good ones.
I have two that I use in the field that have been in service since '96.
They're cheap and good.