Plunking for springers above the falls

B
BankWalker
Nice score on the rod.The Glo's came out killer. I like how clean these look compared to my takle tamer.

C_Run
C_Run
I'll reveal a secret honey hole. Actually, that's a joke. I always go right below the Independence bridge on the east side. Wear boots to ford the little creek and follow the goat trails through the grass right below the bridge. I know of one other guy that fishes there. I haven't seen anything but a footprint there in the past few years. Right now it's a bit high but certainly fishable. I'm going to wait a bit longer.

M
Modest_Man
I'm going to head out tomorrow for a few hours, not sure where yet though, I need to be down in Corvallis at 1 so I can go pretty much anywhere between Woodburn and Corvallis. Judging by the falls count I'm not sure very many have made it very far up the Willamette.

New line on the reel, rod holder made, lounge chair in the car. Weather looks nice for a nice plunking session on the Willy. ;)

Last edited:
B
BankWalker
How did plunking go?

M
Modest_Man
I read a lot of my book...lots of waiting.

M
markasd
Was riding the river trail today - springer rolled right where we pulled off to take a breather... this week!!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
C_Run said:
I'll reveal a secret honey hole. Actually, that's a joke. I always go right below the Independence bridge on the east side. Wear boots to ford the little creek and follow the goat trails through the grass right below the bridge. I know of one other guy that fishes there. I haven't seen anything but a footprint there in the past few years. Right now it's a bit high but certainly fishable. I'm going to wait a bit longer.
thats probably one of my uncles or their friend. i knot they fish there. and i have fished there a few times myself. ill be plunkin asap..with a 7ft rod HAHAHAHA. this will be intresting.

R
RunWithSasquatch
brandon4455 said:
thats probably one of my uncles or their friend. i knot they fish there. and i have fished there a few times myself. ill be plunkin asap..with a 7ft rod HAHAHAHA. this will be intresting.

Do what you gotta do.

N
novicenomore
C_Run said:

Thats a good spot....might be my tracks...Alumaweld guy gets to that spot early though(anchors up)....especially on the weekends....