Plan's for the 26th?

S
Spydeyrch
Who has plans for the 26th? The majority/remainder of streams/rivers in the Willamette and Coastal sections open on the 26th for trout fishing. With this perfectly fantastic warm weather over the last 1.5 - 2 weeks, it seems that a lot of the water levels are dropping to adequate levels. It also looks like the water temps are rising to some good levels.

A friend and I are hitting a beautiful little stream full of cutties. Sorry, but it is a secret. hehehe :naughty: I am excited!! I have been waiting for the 26th since closing day last year!! :dance:

What about you? Any plans for opening day?

Good luck to all of you!!

-Spydey

R
Rascal
gonna hit up the clack. I have a deep hole where i catch mostly trash fish but also tons of brook trout (and sometimes a steelhead). Should be fun!

M
Modest_Man
I'll be down in California for a wedding. Blah.

S
Spydeyrch
Modest_Man said:
I'll be down in California for a wedding. Blah.

Dude!!! Sorry to hear that man. :doh:

Hey, we need to hit up that creek now that it is going to be open. I am heading there on the 26th and will let you know how it goes. We will be starting even further down stream than where you and I started last year. Should be some good times!! :D

Good luck at the wedding man. :pray:

-Spydey

Edit: Are you going to be fishing at all while in Cali? Don't let the opportunity escape you!! :naughty: :D

Last edited:
M
Modest_Man
My plan is drive drive drive homework wedding homework drive drive drive. Sounds like a blast right!?

S
sunsalem
The upper Deschutes for me.
It is such a beautiful place to spend a day (and without the crowds too).

S
Spydeyrch
Modest_Man said:
My plan is drive drive drive homework wedding homework drive drive drive. Sounds like a blast right!?

Dude!!! That sounds AWESOME!!! hahahahaha :lol: Sorry to hear it man. But hey, you know well that with sacrifice comes the reward, right. :D So good for you on doing homework. Are you going by yourself?

Are you going to be free in the next few weeks here so that we can hit that stream? Or maybe we could hit Opal Creek? Any other ones you want to hit?

-Spydey

S
Spydeyrch
sunsalem said:
The upper Deschutes for me.
It is such a beautiful place to spend a day (and without the crowds too).

Sunsalem, you got it made man!! Sounds like a good place to be. Less crowds are way more fun!! :D

-Spydey

M
Modest_Man
Not sure when I'll be free. I've got lots of projects due in a couple weeks, and I'll be out of town on the Deschutes when they're all due so I need to get them done early.

S
Spydeyrch
So do you think like mid - end June?

-Spydey

R
rippin fish lips
My opening day over here was on the 28th of last month :p But on your opening day, i will be watching you fish while FREEEEEEEEE FAAALLLLLLLEEEEENNNN ;D Oopsss date just got changed to the 3rd. MY bday! Gl on your opening day!

M
Modest_Man
Spydeyrch said:
So do you think like mid - end June?

-Spydey

I don't know man, just got a job for the summer electrofishing on the Willamette, gonna be busy getting paid to catch fish...with electricity.

brandon4455
brandon4455
you know where im going spydey!! im going with a friend hopefully,were gunna cover lots of water..fish from dawn until dusk lookout for tons o pics like last year

O
OnTheFly
Is this a trick question?:confused:

E
eggs
I think OnTheFly is going through the big D and I don't mean Dallas ......

B
Big3d
This is gonna sound weird but I'm thinkin the tualatin is waiting for some fishing. I know it's not trout but it's closed to everything until trout are legal (not that anyone would eat outta there)

S
Spydeyrch
Modest_Man said:
I don't know man, just got a job for the summer electrofishing on the Willamette, gonna be busy getting paid to catch fish...with electricity.

Dude!! What a freakin' sweet job!!! I wish I could fish with electricity and get paid for it!!! What a blast!!! Well, anytime you guys need volunteers (even if it is work for free) let me know. I would love to experience electro-fishing ..... :think: ..... preferably on the non-electric side of the shock pole!!! :shock: hahahahaha :lol:

-Spydey

S
Spydeyrch
brandon4455 said:
you know where im going spydey!! im going with a friend hopefully,were gunna cover lots of water..fish from dawn until dusk lookout for tons o pics like last year

Yes, yes I do man!! Hopefully every other yahoo out there decides NOT to hit those waters too. that way you have a nice day of fishing. Take lots of pics and post them, k Brandon. Oh, and make sure you use that funky camera hat you created, ok. :D :lol: Gotta love that thing. hahahaha :clap:

I wish I could join you but I I have my own secret waters I will be fishing. hehehehe :dance:

-Spydey