Now this rain will do it

A
alseaalumaweld
haha my weather showing next thursday and friday rain

B
bigsteel
bigdog said:
Well that's not a very nice thing to say to someone. Now you be nice BS and we might let you out to play with the ho's this weekend :lol:

i need a ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

B
bigdog
bigsteel said:
i need a ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Then try to play nicely and we will see what we can do for your needs.

B
bigsteel
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::dance::dance:

kirkster
kirkster
you were right big dog

you were right big dog

First coho trip out for the season and it was a limit out. No need to say where I was fishing. Cause cj knows excactly where I was lol.

F
fishingfreak
Nice Kirkster where the pics? They r definetely starting to come in thats for sure.

B
bigdog
kirkster said:
First coho trip out for the season and it was a limit out. No need to say where I was fishing. Cause cj knows excactly where I was lol.

Did you go wading in some water kirk lol

C
cchinook
Sandy , Sandy , Sandy , --filled cards - quit your job , it will be worth it !!!

kirkster
kirkster
That's right cj down the hill and cross the river to grandmothers house we go. And cchinook I did quit my job three years ago and it is worth it.

B
bigdog
kirkster said:
That's right cj down the hill and cross the river to grandmothers house we go. And cchinook I did quit my job three years ago and it is worth it.

Not the spot I was thinking but I know where you were then lol. Know of a few people that went out there and they all have been doing very well out there. You need to shoot me your number again somehow I still have your old number in my phone, I thought I programed your new one in but when I tried to get ahold of you it was some girl that answered it. So unless you got a sex change in the last month I don't think it was you :lol:

F
fishingfreak
Grandma's House is producing pretty well, Just Look out for the big bad wolf.:lol:

kirkster
kirkster
That's what a lot of people say but apparently in turns out that I'm the big bad wolf. Lol
fishingfreak said:
Grandma's House is producing pretty well, Just Look out for the big bad wolf.:lol:

F
fishingfreak
Well i will be looking for ya then.lol can't wait to meet ya! I am heading out there tomorrow with fellow OFFers if you are talking about the same holes.

O
Outdoor_Myers
I swear I have the worst luck ever! can't go fishing at all until maybe next week and that will have to be near dayton :(

B
beaverfan
Don't worry OM next week is the earliest I would consider going above the falls. I'm sure there's a few milling around but from what I saw the other day the runs not up that high yet. If I were you I'd wait 2 weeks or so and head to the coast, I don't think they're expecting nearly as many Coho over the falls this year.

O
Outdoor_Myers
the coast is such a far walk though!

M
Mike123
Looks like more rain is comin... get ready for this one..

T
tnffishman
mike123 said:
looks like more rain is comin... Get ready for this one..

can't ?!@%$*& wait!

A
alseaalumaweld
coast weather shows wed trew the weekend rain