F
FishAssassin
Very nice! Very nice! Pretty fish!!

T
TTFishon
T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice one TTF. i hope to fish that lake one day :D

btw. u can quote multiple people in one post by clicking the little button on the bottom far right.

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:
Nice one TTF. i hope to fish that lake one day :D

btw. u can quote multiple people in one post by clicking the little button on the bottom far right.

Thanks and thanks for the BTW tip. I was wondering about that.

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow man some people, I would have been pissed! Great post! Sounds like you guys had a blast even without the cat. Very nice brown looks to be nothing short of 4 lbs!

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Wow man some people, I would have been pissed! Great post! Sounds like you guys had a blast even without the cat. Very nice brown looks to be nothing short of 4 lbs!

Thanks. Yeah, I was pretty irritated but what do ya do? It was a fun trip. I would've liked to fish more but I don't like leaving Anna alone at camp. I'm looking forward to getting back up there I'm thinking sometime in September or October which is a nice time of year to be there. 4lbs sounds about right. Part of me was saying "take a pic and release her" and part of me was saying" take a pic and keep her" I think if she wasn't bleeding so bad she'd still be alive and well. I gave her a big thankyou for giving us her life before bonking her and I will say she was one of the best tasting browns I've ever had.

troutdude
troutdude
Nice fish man. I especially liked the fillets on the grill...that say's it all!

BTW, in that pic right below the Dinosaur...there is a single hill in the background. I was on that hill's slope once about 30 years ago. I was with a Forest Service crew and we were spraying weed killer around research tree saplings. HOT and misarable it was. But, we could see the lake (and others too). It was a GREAT view.

Plus, the dips in the Deschutes at the end of each day (and our paychecks) made it all worthwhile. That is such a BEAUTIFUL part of the state.

T
TTFishon
troutdude said:
Nice fish man. I especially liked the fillets on the grill...that say's it all!

BTW, in that pic right below the Dinosaur...there is a single hill in the background. I was on that hill's slope once about 30 years ago. I was with a Forest Service crew and we were spraying weed killer around research tree saplings. HOT and misarable it was. But, we could see the lake (and others too). It was a GREAT view.

Plus, the dips in the Deschutes at the end of each day (and our paychecks) made it all worthwhile. That is such a BEAUTIFUL part of the state.

Thanks. I know what hill you are talking about. One of these days I'm going to hike to the top. I bet it's a good view. About ten years ago I hiked or I should say climbed to the top of the lava wall by the hwy. It doen't look very high but the view is awesome from the top.

R
rippin fish lips
nice brown TT! i have never caught a brown yet! but i will when i get the chance!!