No C & R after catching your limit law

T
Thuggin4Life
troutmasta said:
No one but fly fly fisherman fish the wilson nehalem ect. for cuttroat and rainbows. Ive never seen one. If your on a migratory river you know what your doing.
Ps I fish for steelies w my 7 foot shakespere and 8 pound test.
Im not being disrespectful but I disagree, I respect your opinionthough thuggin.:) Its good to have a good conversation.

yeah different rivers different fishers. around here there are plenty of trout to be had in the river. I just tossed the 9' out there as an example of some obviously in the wrong. both my steelhead rods are 7'ers I always get looks when i am out.

T
troutmasta
Thuggin4Life said:
yeah different rivers different fishers. around here there are plenty of trout to be had in the river. I just tossed the 9' out there as an example of some obviously in the wrong. both my steelhead rods are 7'ers I always get looks when i am out.

Right on when are you gonna be in the portland area next? Lets go catch some limits. I want to hit that lake up where you always have those pics of the browns.

T
Thuggin4Life
All the high lakes are good for browns. wickiup has been off and on for us. not sure i might be up sometime visiting my sister sometime this summer but for sure i am gonna be getting up there in the spring everyweekend for the columbia run next year. just like fall nooks i wish i would have made it up there more its too easy to sit in a boat and troll for big fish. isn't there a lake near mt hood or hagg or somewhere up there by you that has some browns in it? just remember big browns aren't the best eating anything around 5ish and up should go back in the lake and in smaller bodies of water even smaller ones should go back so we don't deplete the population. there is a 5 a day limit but if no one c&r ed them there wouldn't be any left.

T
troutmasta
Thuggin4Life said:
All the high lakes are good for browns. wickiup has been off and on for us. not sure i might be up sometime visiting my sister sometime this summer but for sure i am gonna be getting up there in the spring everyweekend for the columbia run next year. just like fall nooks i wish i would have made it up there more its too easy to sit in a boat and troll for big fish. isn't there a lake near mt hood or hagg or somewhere up there by you that has some browns in it? just remember big browns aren't the best eating anything around 5ish and up should go back in the lake and in smaller bodies of water even smaller ones should go back so we don't deplete the population. there is a 5 a day limit but if no one c&r ed them there wouldn't be any left.
I c&r browns all day! I dont even eat trout. Usually give em to the lady. But only stockers. Harriet lake is the lake up here with the browns. I mentioned catchin a limit cause I didn't want to jack the thread