Nice day

B
bigsteel
so we hit three rivers around 7 this morning,,,started at the hatchery and fished arm to arm with everyone and their brother,,,had a bite but nothing to the bank...so we headed over to the nestucca and settled into a great spot with snow all around and peace and quiet with no other souls around..the water looked great and i could wade almost halfway out,,,,tied on my pink steelhead stalker jig and let it fly upstream floated down about 15 feet then wam hit,,,he ran a couple times then gave up he was freezin as well i think..pulled in a gorgeous cutthroat and said hi then sent him on his way,,,he was not the biggest fish but it was a perfect christmas eve gift...ill put the pic of him up in a bit..MERRY CHRISTMAS

I
Ideceivefish
Nice man. Yeah that Hatchery spot is a joke. Even if I knew I would limit in 10 minutes I aint going back to that carnival again.

B
bigsteel
nestucca

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish.

L
lilsalmon
It was a very nice day.....the hatchery had snag balls the size of a Gremlins head in the middle of the river...thats where my steelhead stalker jigs are......the nestucca was awesome tho....good job bigsteel....got the hook out of my hand now...hehe