New way to plug cut herring for springers

T
TTFishon
RunWithSasquatch said:
I dont think its something I could chew on.

It was pretty disgusting but worth 130 bones for sure. lol

J
JeannaJigs
I ate one cooked...it was pretty bad, but beer fixes everything.

R
RunWithSasquatch
deep fry it in tempura

H
halibuthitman
JeannaJigs said:
You'll match it huh, if that's a promise to match it, I'll do it lol. I need more money for my fundraising badly lol
its a promise, and I will round it to $150 if its a goldfish of any size. Im in chilis in the anchorage airport, will be in portland by 5 a.m, then headed to Idaho for 6 days, so you have a bit of time to find a tasty looking carp. If you promise to do it I will donate before you do it.

J
JeannaJigs
You fisherman are a tough bunch to get money out of. Good lord. Why ya gotta call it a carp :( it's a goldfish!! Domesticated pet shop Goldie. I'll do it though...because why not...no one ever died from eating one, right? I will do this with the proper amount of beer, the herring did not have proper amounts of beer....now I just gotta find one that's not in a nasty slimy tank...i don't need extra slime

H
halibuthitman
Ive decided to change the terms of our agreement, as a member of trout unlimited I support catch and release fisheries any time possible, I have made the donation and now expect for you to purchase a small bowl and goldfish and feed and love it until the day it dies a natural death... im serious... its name will be super Nova-

O
OnTheFly
Brad, That is a tremendous idea! However, I think you have underestimated Jeanna. Jeanna is tougher than you think and she would have gladly consumed the goldfish outright without hesitation. If I had the money, my proposal would be like this: For $500.00 Jeanna would have to spend the night, in her room, on the floor with blankets only, with a 5foot python in the room. She would not know where the snake was when she entered. And...she would have to film the event with a video camera in Blair Witch Project form. If I could round up enough sponsors, I would contribute what I could. Also, I would cover the rental of the serpent from the reptile store. How 'bout it Gee-Nuh?

Last edited:
E
eggs
OnTheFly said:
Brad, That is a tremendous idea! However, I think you have underestimated Jeanna. Jeanna is tougher than you think and she would have gladly consumed the goldfish outright without hesitation. If I had the money, my proposal would be like this: For $500.00 Jeanna would have to spend the night, in her room, on the floor with blankets only, with a 5foot python in the room. She would not know where the snake was when she entered. And...she would have to film the event with a video camera in Blair Witch Project form. If I could round up enough sponsors, I will contribute what I can. Also, I will cover the rental of the serpent from the reptile store. How 'bout it Gee-Nuh?

Nobel Prize **** right here folks!

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Ah that is not a bad thing I thin jeanna could do it not problem you just show with the 500 ") LOL show you boys up!!! LOL

L
lilsalmon
Jeanna, I been waiting for Brian to send the pics from our trip on the big D so I havent posted the others yet.....there are a couple of good snake stories to tell.....

J
JeannaJigs
halibuthitman said:
Ive decided to change the terms of our agreement, as a member of trout unlimited I support catch and release fisheries any time possible, I have made the donation and now expect for you to purchase a small bowl and goldfish and feed and love it until the day it dies a natural death... im serious... its name will be super Nova-

I shall followthrough with those terms! I must say, I'm not sad about not eating it lol. I sincerely thank you for your exceptionally generous donation!

J
JeannaJigs
OMFG!!! hell no!!! I woulda consumed the goldfish for sure but I don't want anything to do with snakes!!! Freakin' sick!!!

OnTheFly said:
Brad, That is a tremendous idea! However, I think you have underestimated Jeanna. Jeanna is tougher than you think and she would have gladly consumed the goldfish outright without hesitation. If I had the money, my proposal would be like this: For $500.00 Jeanna would have to spend the night, in her room, on the floor with blankets only, with a 5foot python in the room. She would not know where the snake was when she entered. And...she would have to film the event with a video camera in Blair Witch Project form. If I could round up enough sponsors, I would contribute what I could. Also, I would cover the rental of the serpent from the reptile store. How 'bout it Gee-Nuh?

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
Jeanna, I been waiting for Brian to send the pics from our trip on the big D so I havent posted the others yet.....there are a couple of good snake stories to tell.....

I've decided I don't actually want to make a trip over there anymore...

J
JeannaJigs
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Ah that is not a bad thing I thin jeanna could do it not problem you just show with the 500 ") LOL show you boys up!!! LOL

I have no desire to show the boys up on this one. Snakes make me almost want to cry....they are no good.