New way to plug cut herring for springers

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
I spontaneously woke up and got bored...collected some stills from the video. (that will never see the light of day haha. Andy and his maniacal laugh)

56af5e4b.jpg
08c20eed.jpg
4e8124d0.jpg
2f8337a8.jpg
b24cd7b3.jpg

how did I miss these pics....Jeanna, that is just yuk......hehe...

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
JeannaJigs said:
The fishing was slow on the Columbia today. Very. Very slow. My day began at 2:00 am and by 7:30 my ADD could barely handle the boredom of trolling. Thankfully it was an amazing day weather wise (I even got sunburnt!). By about 10 I was going nuts. I had already prepared enough bait for five passes and my mind was wandering to ways to raise money for my breast cancer fundraising. At this point I was temporarily out of my mind while I had a herring in my hand and said id eat it if people would give me money towards my fundraising. I posted it on that evil thing they call Facebook and got a few texts from friends saying DO IT. that they would give me funds. Well, Andy is my witness, I tried. I bit it's head off and thats when scales went down my throat like popcorn kernel things and I couldnt do it lol.

Ive regained my sanity and will not be eating anymore bait. I did however raise $75 and Andy rewarded my insanity with a beer.

febceaad.jpg
OH dudette I knew a guy just like you in Junior high! he would get challenged to do the worst things and the dip actually did it! EEEEEW!!!!

O
OnTheFly
This was a funny thread to return to. Thanks for bringing it to the top again. One thing I noticed that I didn't before was the way the photos are arranged and, that by starting at the top and scrolling down quickly, creates animation.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Lol that's because the images were taken from video on my phone, that my dear home dawg Andy could not stop laughing through, as I was gagging and choking to death on scales.

Oh the memories...I know I won't be doing that again! Theres not enough alcohol.

O
OnTheFly
Look on the bright side....it was just a little herring but it coulda been a carp:shock:

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
Look on the bright side....it was just a little herring but it coulda been a carp:shock:

Holy balls. No. Funkin. Way!!

I'm hungover still from a wedding last night, and that thought made my stomach turn.

R
RunWithSasquatch
JeannaJigs said:
Holy balls. No. Funkin. Way!!

I'm hungover still from a wedding last night, and that thought made my stomach turn.

green gew and grinders

O
OnTheFly
i don't get it jeanna....how could anybody be tough enough to bite the head off of a nasty herring but be grossed out by snakes.:confused:

J
JeannaJigs
RunWithSasquatch said:
green gew and grinders

Leftover cake I shouldnt have ate, now purged. Thank you.

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
i don't get it jeanna....how could anybody be tough enough to bite the head off of a nasty herring but be grossed out by snakes.:confused:

snakes are jacked up!! I HATE THEM!! You wouldn't believe how quickly I can move...I become a ninja on the scene as soon as a snake is coming at me. Only I'm a pansy ninja, and am just quick, I don't stick around to bust a move.

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
snakes are jacked up!! I HATE THEM!! You wouldn't believe how quickly I can move...I become a ninja on the scene as soon as a snake is coming at me. Only I'm a pansy ninja, and am just quick, I don't stick around to bust a move.
You told me once you pack a machete.

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
You told me once you pack a machete.

I used to, pre driftboat days. For murdering brush and being badass, or something. Snake encounters are exempt though. I'm funkin GONE!

R
RunWithSasquatch
JeannaJigs said:
I'm hungover still from a wedding last night

I just realized you said your hang over was from last night.... I dont know if I could survive a hang over of such proportion...

J
JeannaJigs
It's been awesome. Hooray for weddings and crappy bridesmaid dresses.

H
halibuthitman
I would be willing to match that $130 if you ate a live gold fish on youtube... I double dog dare you-

T
TTFishon
halibuthitman said:
I would be willing to match that $130 if you ate a live gold fish on youtube... I double dog dare you-

I second that dare. I know you can do it. lol

J
JeannaJigs
You'll match it huh, if that's a promise to match it, I'll do it lol. I need more money for my fundraising badly lol

T
TTFishon
You can do it Jeanna. It's not that bad. Years ago I ate one, chewed it up and gulped it down. It was a bitter fishiest fish taste I've ever eaten. lol Just make sure you have a coors light to chase it down with and you'll be fine. lol

R
RunWithSasquatch
TTFishon said:
You can do it Jeanna. It's not that bad. Years ago I ate one, chewed it up and gulped it down. It was a bitter fishiest fish taste I've ever eaten. lol Just make sure you have a coors light to chase it down with and you'll be fine. lol

I dont think its something I could chew on.