Neoprene chest waders

troutdude
troutdude
Ummm...since this thread was originally about waders...

you might find it advantageous, to at least take a trip to Wholesale Sports in Salem (formerly Sportsman's Warehouse). IDK, if they have waders in your price range but they might. At the very least, you can see the various offerings and get some ideas on what qualities you might want in the pair that you do eventually buy.

A
Anyfishisfine
I had extreme cash flow issues last year, so I got the Bi-Mart neoprene waders last season. They worked for me, but did develop a crotch leak.

Now that I have breathable though, I wouldn't go back. If money is an issue you may not have a choice (trust me, I understand), but if you can go at all over budget, even low-end breathable would be better in my opinion. The neoprene would leave me drenched in sweat at the end of the day, especially if there was any hiking involved.

troutdude
troutdude
Anyfishisfine said:
I had extreme cash flow issues last year, so I got the Bi-Mart neoprene waders last season. They worked for me, but did develop a crotch leak.

Never in a million years would I have suspected, "cash flow" to cause such a problem! [sorry folx...I had to do it...resistance was futile...!!!]

brandon4455
brandon4455
thanks for all the help guys. thanks to all the money saving tips ill have enough tackle to get me through winter steelhead and maybe even springers!

brandon