Need to make the springer switch????

Y
youngbuck307
So this is my first year getting into winter and im having way to much fun almost dont want to switch over to springers.... but i dont want to miss them like i did last year. I didn't get one. So been thinking its almost time to swap gear and go try and get me a springer.... any one got some tips on rivers who normaly get a lot??? I know willy will this year but im not really into plunking so much... So any coast streams get good runs of springers?

Diehard
hit clackamas-sandy

hit clackamas-sandy

the clack and sandy are good places to get springers in another month it should be pretty good all the usual holes bobber and egg or egg/sandshrimp combo the egg and sandshrimp combo does work watch the counts and try to go when the water is good good luck

M
mgdguy
I'm seeing rumors of the first few being caught on the Sandy the last few days. Woohoo!

F
Fishydog
The Willy is always good by boat is always best. I'll be out of town until Wednesday but if you're up for it I'll take you out Friday, Saturday, or Sunday(although the weekends can be crazy) I usually fish at Sellwood, that's where I got my first Springer, 35 years ago :shock:

K
Kodiak
clack, sandy, and ya a couple of coast rivers like the trask get some. PM sent

Y
youngbuck307
thanks guys looks like i can still wait anouther mouth to pull out the killer eggs i got then?