Need some bass advice...

T
Throbbit _Shane
Yum Dingers are just as good as Senkos and are cheaper. id go with texas rig u wont lose as many worms. i switch to wacky style when my worm starts to get tore up bad. with texas rig u can also make it weedless. Im beginner at the bass thing too, but im starting to get the hang of it :D atleast with worms lol

C
cookshot
You can buy weedless hooks for wacky style rigging, I've never used them, but I know guys who fish that way like them a lot.

D
Derick
Yea I'll have to try out those weedless I lose too much tackle to hidden cables and stuff near docks.

D
Derick
Went fishing with cfishrun and caught 2 smallies both around 2 pounds maybe a bit under and oddly enough I caught a Walleye which I've never seen in real life but I knew they are in the Willamette. Def starting to get the hang of worm fishing now to just find the big time fishing holes.

T
todd
i had a bass on last night i think it was the biggest i ever would have cought.it was pulling line for 20 sec. atleast the he jumped and was so fat it was like he was to heavy to get up out of the waterhe got about half way out and snapped my 12pt line like it was plastic. it was crazy 7 pound or better.it was awsome

T
Throbbit _Shane
where at todd? might be heading out to Agate Lake here in a little bit or the expo ponds.