Need some advice on Eugene area trout.

C
CPLLEWIS
Sweet, will do

Troutski
Troutski
GraphiteZen said:
Welcome to the site man! Get ready for some good fishing!

Troutski hook this dude up, you said you were free sometime next week? :cool::cool:

Welcome to OFF... I do have some open time next week. Shoot me a pm and we can pencil something in. Again welcome to the site.
Added a photo to get you foaming at the mouth....;)

Chuck

M
mikeredding
Troutski said:
Welcome to OFF... I do have some open time next week. Shoot me a pm and we can pencil something in. Again welcome to the site.

Chuck

You have ALL of us foaming at the mouth now!:lol:
Very nice

M
mikeredding
CPLLEWIS said:
lol yeah yeah, we can do it with both hands. I get more crap from being a Jarhead then anything else, but i can take it:cool:

I was in the Navy so I know all about the jokes. We had 2500 Marines aboard our ship.

C
CPLLEWIS
mikeredding said:
I was in the Navy so I know all about the jokes. We had 2500 Marines aboard our ship.

Going on a west pac float is about the only thing i didn't get to do while I was in. Tried to get on but I was sent to various other third world country. Thank god I am back home in Oregon though, I am never leaving the state again. You don't appreciate Oregon until you spend a few years away.

M
mikeredding
CPLLEWIS said:
Going on a west pac float is about the only thing i didn't get to do while I was in. Tried to get on but I was sent to various other third world country. Thank god I am back home in Oregon though, I am never leaving the state again. You don't appreciate Oregon until you spend a few years away.

That is totally true. I joined to get away and came back home as soon as I could. Spent 2 years on the water in the Atlantic and Mediterranean and in European ports as well as the East coast. Nothing like Oregon!:cool::cool::cool:

Being a Vet myself, I truly understand what you have committed yourself to and would like to personally "thank you" for your service to our wonderful country. I feel there is no greater honor than serving my country. You may not feel so strong about it now as you have recently got out but it will come to you more as time goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raincatcher
Y
yellowjacket
Nice Catch!

Nice Catch!

Troutski said:

Chuck

See why you frequent Hills Creek :clap:

E
edwinjbutler
If you're looking for a quick trout fix try the alton baker canoe canal. It's heavily stocked for legal size rainbows but it does have some lunkers in it.