Nasty Native Hen...

A
adambomb
I fished a native only valley river this morning. Considering the river was colored up and dropping, I focused on moving areas rather than holding water. Found a nice piece of spinner water and started chucking. Started with a #4 pink body Blue Fox, then a plain silver #4, then black bladed home made with not even a tap. My next choice was a #4 TCO and first cast this hen HAMMERED it. She put on a full blown sea world style airshow. Every time I got her near the bank she would catch a glimpse of me and tear off 30-40' of line like nothing was happening. There was only one log anywhere near us and she finally made a B-line for it. I said a little prayer and palmed my reel then pulled. I was able to coax her to the bank after about 15 minutes. The best part is the river was flowing from my right to left. Judging by the hook position, this hen TURNED AROUND to hit it. This one's for you Kodiak, TCO lure's still gettin it DONE! 216112.jpg 216113.jpg

T
TTFishon
When you said Nasty I was expecting a dark ugly one. That's a beautiful steely!

M
metalfisher76
I thought that at first myself. But as I was clicking I wondered, and BAM! `AT`S CHROME! enough....

A
adambomb
What I meant by nasty was that she used all her tricks, even the nasty ones like going for the log!

brandon4455
brandon4455
pretty fish :clap: way to go!

N
nwkiller
nice job adam, nice fish...i like the pic of the lure, the fish is looking at it like " you frickin made this???..i thought it was food"

F
fishingfreak
Nice Fish! Great Job on catching her! Sounds like on heck of a fight!

M
Moe
Thats a lovely fish, great job!

P
pbugs2009
beautiful!!!!!! and shiny

A
adambomb
nwkiller said:
nice job adam, nice fish...i like the pic of the lure, the fish is looking at it like " you frickin made this???..i thought it was food"

I know!! I like close ups of live fish, the eyes of a dead fish just look dead. Only a live fish will be looking down trying to figure out what the heck is goin on!

N
nwkiller
fore sure, awesome pic

E
eggs
Great fish! Wish it was kept in water, but I know you handle them with care!

H
halibuthitman
very nice-