My weekend

B
bigdog
So hit the river this weekend got to meet a cool person from here and have some fun out on the water. Wasn't to bad of a weekend, the fishing was a little slower then would have liked but still a good weekend.
4 chrome hens and one smoker bound buck.

So was a good weekend and some good people to spend the time with out there.

CJ

M
mgdguy
Good on you! :clap: You always do well during Coho season at your little hole on the Sandy

B
BobbiDollPDX
Did you get them cut up and vacuum sealed yet?

I wimped out on cooking up any of mine tonight. Had leftovers when I got home. I've got the fillets setting up in the freezer before I package them up but I'm keeping enough out to grill the next couple of nights.

I think it's beer-thirty.

B
bigdog
Good on you! :clap: You always do well during Coho season at your little hole on the Sandy

Yeah the sandy treats me well. Only three of them came from the normal hole the other two came out of pipeline. Think my egg cure is where I want it now seemed to do pretty good this weekend.

Yeah I got them all cut, sealed and where they need to be. It's ok you'll enjoy the fish the next couple days anyways. Drink a beer for more while your at it.

M
metalmania
Nice fish man, maybe one of these days i'll make it up to the upper sandy.

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce fish!

L
lilsalmon
Good job CJ...nice fish

F
FishFinger
nice pile o fish!

J
JeannaJigs
Man some day I'll have to return to that hole for redemption day lol, and I'll skip the almost dying in the river part next time too.

M
Mike123
That's it... You've officially made me jealous. haha. Very nice job man!

W
waco
im jealous too!!! nice fish!!!

F
fishingfreak
:dance:Nice job Brother! Beautiful fish!:clap::clap:

M
metalfisher76
That`s a noyce haul bro!