My retirment from the pontoon gang

C

Combat Chuck

It will be missed... well at some point:D. About two weeks ago I found the greatest little drift boat on craigslist and finally caved in on a "real" boat. It turns out the guy thought a trade (plus a few bucks) would be a great idea to save me some money, so I had to say good bye. We both got good deals on the trade and it didn't even **** off my soon to be wife (which means I get to keep adding to my collection of fishing gear!). Its a 12" (10'8" in a straight line) RB drift boat. My last pontoon trip was down the S.Santiam the day before I sold it and last weekend was the first river trip for the drift boat on the Santiam. Both boats handled it great and I couldnt be happier with my new boat! I have plans for it to also be my bass boat and a lake boat for trout.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

osmosis

left one gang and joined in the aluminum hatch. Looks like a killer chunk of metal man, you're gonna love it! The ability to backtroll well, anchor in a hole, track well and stand up to side drift, among endless other great new abilities.
Congrats on the graduation.

Troutski

Troutski

Sweet ride...

Sweet ride...

Nice trade...you will not regret it - no not for a second. Is there room for the soon to be wife?

Chuck

C

Combat Chuck

Oh yes... I gotta work on that peeing on a boat thing with her though. No half day river floats with her.

Last edited by a moderator: