Moving to Bandon area

D
Denduran87
I recently accepted a position at a company in bandon and plan to be moving to the area (once we finally find a place), I am unfamiliar with the fishing, hunting, and clamming and would like to hook up with someone that may show me the ropes once we're settled in. If any one has any pointers on ways to get started. I don't have a boat (at least not one i'm bringing with me) so bank fishing for now, I have a few clam guns and bags, and a few rifles in different calibers for hunting. Heard the area is great for everything i'm into so we'll see.

T
TimberTodd
I grew up in Coos Bay. You are going to love it for the fishing and hunting.

C_Run
C_Run
I can't help with the hunting but maybe fishing. Once you get there, you should chat up Tony from the Port of Call tackle shop. He writes the fishing report in the Western World and is always up to date on the fishing info and can provide the bait and tackle as well. I'm sending a PM.

C

Y
Yogidabear
Take up golf, you have some of the best courses in the world.

D
Denduran87
I don't know about the golf suggestion but the rest sound good. Can't wait honestly. Been so long it sends since I've been able to get a line wet.

T
Tinker
Golf just creates ugly green scabs all over an otherwise beautiful landscape. Used to be fairly avid about it until a drop-dead perfect grove got scraped bare and replaced by a "county club" that only rich white folk could use. Saints preverve us from golfers.