- Dec 13, 2008
anyone have any luck fly fishing or drifting worms for trout on the molalla river? in mollala?
Molalla River (Clackamas Co.):
1. Upstream to Pine Creek Bridge
• Open for adipose fin-clipped Chinook salmon and adipose fin-clipped steelhead entire
• Open to harvest of non-adipose fin-clipped steelhead July 1-Aug. 31.
• Use of bait allowed May 15-July 15.
• Open for coho salmon entire year.
• Use of single barbless hooks encouraged.
• No limit on size or number of bass taken.
my grandma owns a barber shop out in colton area and it has a creek on it beautiful c and release rainbow have come out of that creek but nothing on a fly yet. thnx
Havent fished Milk Creek much, can't find access that isn't someones backyard. All i have pulled out of there have been small ones that were caught under bridges.
thanks. i have actually relocated to clackamas so its not too bad. i like a good drive. would definatley like to learn to fly fish some of the areas around molalla. my grandma owns a barber shop out in colton area and it has a creek on it beautiful c and release rainbow have come out of that creek but nothing on a fly yet. thnx