Miami?

B
BaldTexan
Lol. I figured. I had one stripped so bad the weight was gone!...but the marabou was definitely the hot ticket. Any luck on plugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
troutmasta
Negs. Ran it through the hole twice. Nada. Grabbed the twitchin rod. Bam-

B
BaldTexan
I hear ya. I rigged up a rod with a twitch jig and after 2 casts I grabbed the bobber/jig setup. Hard to quit what's working for ya

S
sapo
Go check out my Miami report (in a couple of minutes) we absolutely slayed the chums today.

B
BaldTexan
Sweet. I thought about going today just to find some different spots to fish.

S
sapo
I love that river..ya lol I fish the same hole every time.

B
BaldTexan
Any lucky chinook in the mix? A fellow told me about another good hole to check out. I might go tomorrow and do a little searching if I can keep myself from stopping at any of the other rivers on the way.

S
sapo
no chinook, didn't see any or hear of any caught..I think they're in there, somewhere, but you'll catch 20 chums before you get one chinook

S
sapo
Really theres not many "holes" on the Miami, lol, it's pretty short before it gets really shallow and they're just spawning. I fish pretty much the last deep hole before it gets really tiny and shallow, try it out! Not many people fish it either. If u hit the Miami tomorrow let me know how u do (you'll probably catch like 20)

B
BaldTexan
We fished pretty low Friday and caught a butt ton and we're hoping to luck into a chinook or two. One guy that showed up said he had caught 2 nice nooks and one really dark one Thursday where we fished. We had a few fish lost to busted leaders that MUST have been giant chinook. Lol

J
JonT
Just go to Key West since you are already down there.