Miami?

S
sapo
Anybody have any reports from the miami lately? Or maybe the Kilchis..?

Thx..I'll prob hit the Miami this weekend and I'll post a report if it was anything like it was last time I went...

B
Big3d
I will be at the kilchis either tomorrow or friday, possibly both. I will post my results if I have any. Might shoot you a pm if I find something that may help you.

S
sapo
sweet thx

T
troutmasta
Big3d said:
I will be at the kilchis either tomorrow or friday, possibly both. I will post my results if I have any. Might shoot you a pm if I find something that may help you.

Will you be in a boat or on the bank?

B
Big3d
I'm bound to the bank. Have a few spots on kilchis, would love any tidewater options but don't think any exist.

J
JonT
Pretty good tarpon and king mackerel fishing right now.

Reactions: troutmasta
B
Big3d
Couple thousand miles off bro.

S
smoky
I'll be on the kilchis this weekend for a camping trip. What's running in there right now?

B
Big3d
Just left the wilson with a 10ish lb buck, headed to kilchis, should have chum and chinook. I'll report in a while.

P
pdxstruve
My co-worker was on the Miami yesterday. Hooked up with several chums and also hooked into a few chrome bright chinooks. Good luck Capo.

S
sapo
hey pdxstruve, where on the Miami was he fishing, what was he using? If you know that..? Thanks!!!

P
pdxstruve
Just upriver from the first bridge off of the Miami Foley road. he was tossing tiny chartreuse corkies with splitshot. I guess there were some monster Chinooks in there. The guy down river from him snapped a nice Sage rod.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Big3d said:

The Kilchis looked good when I was coming home this morning hated to leave, wanted to drive up the Miami but didn't wish I had now.

B
Big3d
Lots of chum caught on the kilchis today, just not by me. I did hook a huge nook and lost it trying to maneuver around the bank.

S
sapo
thx for the report. What were they catching the chum on? sucks about the nook

B
Big3d
Various setups, bobber n eggs, spinners, one guy looked to be using a pink worm on a jig. I lost the beast on a green/glow cleo. Cleos were my ticket today.

B
BaldTexan
Went Friday morning for a few hours with a friend. We caught a good number of chum on spinners and bobber/jigs. Variety of colors were bit. Pink, red, green, purple. Troutmasta showed up with and put a hurtin' on some with twitching jigs. He may need therapy to wean him from twitching jigs. We didn't see any chinook caught though, but had a blast CnR chum. Those toothy gators can be hard on tackle. They completely annihilated 3 of my 4/0 salmon jigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
troutmasta
^^My name is Jeff and I'm a twitch-a-holic.

I admit that I have a problem. What next.:sad:

B
BaldTexan
Strictly out of concern, I think we should probably go float some bobbers and roe and toss spinners on a coastal river tomorrow. [emoji56] Just trying to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
troutmasta
If only I didn't have a midterm and a paper to write....procrastination at its finest.

I will be out Monday. Call in.

to stay on topic. Red marabou jigs are hot. The one you gave me turned into a stripped hook.