Metzler county park

F
fishy4
0
near Estacada. I am going there tommorow afternoon is there trout there? if so what works?
 
Never heard of it before but I googled it and it seems it's on Clear Creek? I'm thinking it's closed to trout fishing right now. Most streams and rivers up here in the north valley don't open till the end of April I believe. So make sure you check the regs before wetting your line.
 
i just wanted to revive this thread

it looks like a nice camp ground and i was wondering if the fishing was any good or even open
 
o its clear creek that runs through is so i guess its open for trout
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
8
Views
881
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
318
plumbertom
plumbertom
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
581
troutdude
troutdude
K
Replies
5
Views
523
troutdude
troutdude
DanFlashes
Replies
1
Views
3K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Back
Top Bottom