Meldrum tomorrow?

V
VagrantAngler
Anybody want to meet up at Meldrum Bar tomorrow and plunk it up? Thinkin of heading down around 6 or so. Hit me up

F
Fishtopher
Anybody want to meet up at Meldrum Bar tomorrow and plunk it up? Thinkin of heading down around 6 or so. Hit me up

Might come down fer a few. I was down there today, fished the Bulkhead for a while, didn't see any fish on the bank, or nets fly on the water. But drove by Sellwood and saw nets fly'n! Watcha gonna be drivin'?

V
VagrantAngler
Black Hyundai with a Gamikatsu sticker on the back. Got two different prawns cures going right now.

F
Fishtopher
Well I'll be drivin my ol' Datsun truck, with the "**** on work, Im going sturgeon fishin'" and "Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyways" stickers.:lol:
I wont be down until around 930...gotta take the kids ta school.

V
VagrantAngler
There you go bein all responsible again. You're making the rest of us look bad

F
Fishtopher
Bad habit...I know.

V
VagrantAngler
Saw one beautiful chrome hen about 20# pulled out around noon and that's all. Left around 12:35. Great day to be out on the water.

F
Fishtopher
Just missed ya. Had to go to the Social Security office after I took the kids to school. SS office took hours! Pretty entertaining though.
Showed up at 1:25 got my gear in the water, and sat back in my truck.
Few seconds later I got a lil truck in front of me spinnin' it's tires in the gravel.
Upon closer inspection, I knew the guy.
The Great Arctic Ameoba.
He got his truck goin' after some heckling from the locals and cruised off into the sunset.
I fished until 5:00. No bites.
Saw one 6-7# fish banked in the time I was there.
ON the other hand, I was fishin right in front of the fish checker, and got to see all the Springers the guys in boats were comin' in with.
And there was no shortage!

M
metalfisher76

niiiiiiice

F
FishFinger

LOL small world, even smaller places on the bank.. Did you talk to AA at all? I stopped in at BC angling post Thurs morning and Kyle said Bill has been working the WIlly too, had 3 in the boat Weds if I heard him right.

F
Fishtopher
LOL small world, even smaller places on the bank.. Did you talk to AA at all?
Haha! NO!:lol: Im sure if I did, he would have shown me all the fish he caught that day! He was boogyin' on outta there right after I got my line in the water.