Meldrum tomorrow?

V
VagrantAngler
Anybody want to meet up at Meldrum Bar tomorrow and plunk it up? Thinkin of heading down around 6 or so. Hit me up
 
F
Fishtopher
VagrantAngler said:
Anybody want to meet up at Meldrum Bar tomorrow and plunk it up? Thinkin of heading down around 6 or so. Hit me up

Might come down fer a few. I was down there today, fished the Bulkhead for a while, didn't see any fish on the bank, or nets fly on the water. But drove by Sellwood and saw nets fly'n! Watcha gonna be drivin'?
 
V
VagrantAngler
Black Hyundai with a Gamikatsu sticker on the back. Got two different prawns cures going right now.
 
F
Fishtopher
Well I'll be drivin my ol' Datsun truck, with the "**** on work, Im going sturgeon fishin'" and "Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyways" stickers.:lol:
I wont be down until around 930...gotta take the kids ta school.
 
V
VagrantAngler
There you go bein all responsible again. You're making the rest of us look bad ;)
 
F
Fishtopher
Bad habit...I know.
 
V
VagrantAngler
Saw one beautiful chrome hen about 20# pulled out around noon and that's all. Left around 12:35. Great day to be out on the water.
 
F
Fishtopher
Just missed ya. Had to go to the Social Security office after I took the kids to school. SS office took hours! Pretty entertaining though.
Showed up at 1:25 got my gear in the water, and sat back in my truck.
Few seconds later I got a lil truck in front of me spinnin' it's tires in the gravel.
Upon closer inspection, I knew the guy.
The Great Arctic Ameoba.
He got his truck goin' after some heckling from the locals and cruised off into the sunset.
I fished until 5:00. No bites.
Saw one 6-7# fish banked in the time I was there.
ON the other hand, I was fishin right in front of the fish checker, and got to see all the Springers the guys in boats were comin' in with.
And there was no shortage!
 
M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
Just missed ya. Had to go to the Social Security office after I took the kids to school. SS office took hours! Pretty entertaining though.
Showed up at 1:25 got my gear in the water, and sat back in my truck.
Few seconds later I got a lil truck in front of me spinnin' it's tires in the gravel.
Upon closer inspection, I knew the guy.
The Great Arctic Ameoba.
He got his truck goin' after some heckling from the locals and cruised off into the sunset.
I fished until 5:00. No bites.
Saw one 6-7# fish banked in the time I was there.
ON the other hand, I was fishin right in front of the fish checker, and got to see all the Springers the guys in boats were comin' in with.
And there was no shortage!

niiiiiiice:cool:
 
F
FishFinger
Fishtopher said:
Few seconds later I got a lil truck in front of me spinnin' it's tires in the gravel.
Upon closer inspection, I knew the guy.
The Great Arctic Ameoba.
He got his truck goin' after some heckling from the locals and cruised off into the sunset.
I fished until 5:00. No bites.
Saw one 6-7# fish banked in the time I was there.
ON the other hand, I was fishin right in front of the fish checker, and got to see all the Springers the guys in boats were comin' in with.
And there was no shortage!

LOL small world, even smaller places on the bank.. Did you talk to AA at all? I stopped in at BC angling post Thurs morning and Kyle said Bill has been working the WIlly too, had 3 in the boat Weds if I heard him right.
 
F
Fishtopher
FishFinger said:
LOL small world, even smaller places on the bank.. Did you talk to AA at all?
Haha! NO!:(:lol: Im sure if I did, he would have shown me all the fish he caught that day! He was boogyin' on outta there right after I got my line in the water.
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
7
Views
612
BrianG
B
scched
Replies
22
Views
1K
scched
scched
scched
Replies
2
Views
670
scched
scched
bass
Replies
5
Views
271
bass
bass
B
Replies
14
Views
601
jamisonace
jamisonace
Top Bottom