Love the rain

T
todd_brooks
I for one Bigdog am not going give up yet on the Sandy. I've yet to get mine and I'm gonna keep working at it. I'm sick of you making me feel bad with that limited avatar of yours so I just have to keep working for it.

M
metalmania
bigdog said:
Yeah and them are the rivers I fish I don't know the coastal rivers at all.

Ya those are the only ones I know to. Looks like it's time to do a little prospecting out west:D.

B
bigdog
todd_brooks said:
I for one Bigdog am not going give up yet on the Sandy. I've yet to get mine and I'm gonna keep working at it. I'm sick of you making me feel bad with that limited avatar of yours so I just have to keep working for it.

Hey now that is only the second time I have got to limit out. Got a good amount of twos and ones but only two time I have limited out. That time and the first time I ever got any salmon when I first started fishing for them.

I don't know if there are going to be any forth taking in the sandy much longer here. I'm going to give it a good look this friday but not thinking it's looking to good any more.

B
bigdog
metalmania said:
Ya those are the only ones I know to. Looks like it's time to do a little prospecting out west:D.

Well if you head that way and think you might want someone to tag along let me know and see what we might be able to work out with that.

M
metalmania
bigdog said:
Well if you head that way and think you might want someone to tag along let me know and see what we might be able to work out with that.

Been thinking about the wilson for awhile. Maybe it's time I make a trip out there.

M
mgdguy
bigdog said:
I'm going to give it a good look this friday but not thinking it's looking to good any more.

Let us know how it looks Friday!