Lookout Res. 02-15-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks guys!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Hey Thuggin

Hey Thuggin

Where did you see those fish rising? I'd like to target them with my flyrod on Friday. Did you see what they were rising for? I've never been on that lake before so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

T
Thuggin4Life
I am unsure to the bugs they were small and they was a huge feild of them across the water. differents kinds of them too. my guess would be most of them are those bug you see in clouds and i call them gnats. the bug deal was going on across the lake arounf the dam area but it was a huge spread we trolled along through there for a while and the fish were poping all over that lower section of the lake. go park up by the dam and find you way down to the bank. we seen a big trout jump right next to the boat ramp i guess would be a good location to say except for the ramp is like 100' out of the water right now. good luck out there.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Is there a ramp that I could use to put a 19' fiberglass boat on the water? Is it near the dam?

T
Thuggin4Life
the boat ramp i was talking about is like 1.5 miles up the road but its out of the water. signal point had a ramp but its almost up a mile marker 7. but the road is windy. my guess is its 3-4 miles from the ramp to the dam in a straight line on the water. ramp would launch your boat fine. takes me like 10 minutes to get there in my boat with the 15 horse.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to checking out the lake.

B
beaverfan
Don't worry Thuggin Lookout will have it's own section real soon!

T
Thuggin4Life
beaverfan said:
Don't worry Thuggin Lookout will have it's own section real soon!

Thanks a few of us would appreciate it. Figured if it got posted about enough it would get its own section.

B
bd2cool
I was beginning to give up asking for one.

B
Brianb1962
Never give up. I will be looking forward to the new post for Lookout Point.

R
riopbby
Would I be able to launch a 17' deep v with a 115 honda? Thanks

O
OnTheFly
jamisonace said:
Where did you see those fish rising? I'd like to target them with my flyrod on Friday. Did you see what they were rising for? I've never been on that lake before so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

It sounds like Thuggin's describing a Midge hatch.:dance:

T
Thuggin4Life
You can launch anything from a tube to a battleship at the ramp.

B
bigsteel
Thuggin4Life said:
You can launch anything from a tube to a battleship at the ramp.
:lol::lol::lol:

R
riopbby
Thanks A lot, I will give it a try Sunday