Looking for camping/fishing spots on Schooner Creek.

Crayfishy
Crayfishy
So I'm looking for some nice quaint little campground on schooner creek that I can fish/camp during late spring and most of the summer, but I can't really get out much and I was hoping if anyone knew some good spots on the crick, if there are any.

Crayfishy
Crayfishy
Damn, thank you (and kinda, living here just under 8 years)

Reactions: troutdude
brandon4455
brandon4455
Crayfishy said:
So I'm looking for some nice quaint little campground on schooner creek that I can fish/camp during late spring and most of the summer, but I can't really get out much and I was hoping if anyone knew some good spots on the crick, if there are any.
It’s practically all private land and even then, tiny coastal watersheds.. you won’t find much info about online. I would be looking at the siletz river for camping and fishing prospects. The link TD posted, I even had no idea about and I frequent the area 😂

• Haha
Crayfishy
Crayfishy
brandon4455 said:
The link TD posted, I even had no idea about and I frequent the area 😂
I have a general idea where it is, near the loop of drift creek and to the northeast a bit, east northeast of the Mennonite camp, which I've seen some old posts from the IFish forum. Gonna start practicing some hiking with my buddy and we'll head out there in the next 3 weeks or so.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Crayfishy said:
I have a general idea where it is, near the loop of drift creek and to the northeast a bit, east northeast of the Mennonite camp, which I've seen some old posts from the IFish forum. Gonna start practicing some hiking with my buddy and we'll head out there in the next 3 weeks or so.
It’s gonna be a little further off from Mennonite than you’d think,down the road from the falls if you come in from hwy 18 side. which means it’s above the fishing deadline on schooner which is erickson creek. So it would be purely camping with no fishing opportunities

Crayfishy
Crayfishy
brandon4455 said:
It’s gonna be a little further off from Mennonite than you’d think,down the road from the falls if you come in from hwy 18 side. which means it’s above the fishing deadline on schooner which is erickson creek. So it would be purely camping with no fishing opportunities
I found it, so now I have 2 campgrounds I'm gonna check out soon