Look what TT found in the big pond!

F
Finneus Polebender
The plot thickens for the old Polebender invitational , we heard I got one and looked over to see TTs rod bent way on over . I thought to myself that looks like a good fish as I rowed over to get some pics . From 30 ft away I saw him lift her out the water and said man that thing looks like a smallie ! sho nuff a 3lb pig smallie no wonder that rod was bent over so bad and it took him so long to land her .Well kids that would still be a counter if it were the tourney and now ya all know there are two species of bass to target this weekend . without further ado the picks
Haha there TR you may have the best lake but mine has smallies too!

• P3180419.jpg
  • P3180418.jpg
  • P3180421.jpg
  • P3180422.jpg
  • P3180423.jpg
  • P3180420.jpg
haha good work guys, did you have much other luck? i am jelous i didn't make it out, damn dr appts

nice fish!!!

tomriker said:
haha good work guys, did you have much other luck? i am jelous i didn't make it out, damn dr appts

Few other bites none others landed water was chopped up pretty good can ya make it out tomorrow?

beautiful smallie.. :clap:

brandon4455 said:
beautiful smallie.. :clap:

Thanks. It's my biggest smallie so far.

TTFishon said:
Thanks. It's my biggest smallie so far.

not bad. it's definitely a solid fish. wait until you get a 5-6lber those things will take some line! cough cough upper willamette river cough cough

brandon4455 said:
not bad. it's definitely a solid fish. wait until you get a 5-6lber those things will take some line! cough cough upper willamette river cough cough

She pulled some line pretty good along with a couple of nice nerve wracking jumps.

TTFishon said:
She pulled some line pretty good along with a couple of nice nerve wracking jumps.

smallies are somthing else bro.. they don't give up a fight very easy. i remember my biggest when i was 12-13 was in flowing water on the willy.. i was using a 5'6" ultralight and it took atleast 7-8 minutes to bank the fish. mine got close enough to the surface during the fight to make me nervous because i saw how big it was.

brandon4455 said:
smallies are somthing else bro.. they don't give up a fight very easy. i remember my biggest when i was 12-13 was in flowing water on the willy.. i was using a 5'6" ultralight and it took atleast 7-8 minutes to bank the fish. mine got close enough to the surface during the fight to make me nervous because i saw how big it was.

Sounds like fun. I have yet to catch one in the Willamette but I've caught plenty in the Umpqua. :D

great catch TT thats pretty sweet to have smallies in there

Way cool

It was very sweet....I had no idea!!!! Gonna get me one of those Saturday

She's a reel Beauty Bro.
Well Done.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:dance::dance:
:cool:

I'm a man of few words...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys. I made a rough measurement on my fishing pole and it measured at 18.5 inches. :D

lol 24.5 inches... = liar

Surprised TT didn't make the front page pics with that beauty?

Finneus Polebender said:
Surprised TT didn't make the front page pics with that beauty?

Me too, but it's not the first time. lol Kind of annoying, but whatever.

gettin to see it live was way better anyhow! you also have the pond record for smallmouth !

Finneus Polebender said:
gettin to see it live was way better anyhow! you also have the pond record for smallmouth !

Yep. Woot, woot! :dance::dance::dance: