Look what I got!

H
Hawk
Looks reel nice...well done:D:cool:

E
econoaddict
HereFishy said:
p.s. Does anyone have a 5-9 hp outboard they'd be willing to sell? The boat came with tiny oars and garbage oar locks.

If your still looking for an outboard I may have something you'd be interested in. It is in Keizer as well. Sent ya a PM with info.

H
HereFishy
Another update. I grew tired of rowing that tiny little boat around. So I upgraded..
image.jpg
image.jpg

Its a 2003 14' Lund. It came with a Mercury 9.9 four stroke and a 35lb. thrust Minn Kota. I went out and picked up some other stuff for it. Like a Lowrance color fish/depth finder, a deep cycle marine battery, 4 crab pots, and other misc. stuff.. I'm taking it to Elk City next week. I'll post a report when I get back..

Happy Fishing,
Kyle

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very nice! :D :dance:

Casting Call
Casting Call
Sweet indeed! Accolades! Did u trade-in ur old set-up? Tony

H
HereFishy
No. I still have it. I'd have to give it back to my boss if anything. When he gave me that old boat he told me not to get rid of it. And to give it back if I end up not needing it.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Thanks for such a quick reply! The only reason I asked was to suggest to "Pay it forward" somebody else should be able to use it as you did. Hate to see a boat not being used when fishing is so hot right now. Enjoy your new toy. Tony

T
troutmasta
I used to have a boat very similar to that. Loved it. Enjoy!