Look out CP we got a little natural of our own!

F
Finneus Polebender
Had all the kids out for Bryces birthday today and well the kids just had to fish. Middle of the afternoon ,way hot ,direct sunlight , pretty much everything going against us. No matter for the Dominator he pulls the only fish of the afternoon fought it well till it buried itself in the weeds. they had to row over and yard this pig up .... 7-20-12 004.jpg7-20-12 005.jpg gotta say the kid is impresive and tenacious!

Reactions: Admin
R
rippin fish lips
Good report! Thanks for sharing you bass reports when you get the chance, even if it is not you catching. I remember when i was that age chasing warmwater fish. Was such a blast! Nice fish!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
sweet!!!

H
Hawk
Very COOL...:cool:

Looks like a lil algae bloom...:lol::lol:

Have an Awesome beautiful day bro's.

:clap::clap::clap:

F
Finneus Polebender
Really weird this year it was so clear all spring 6ft of visibility , then it got real green murky low vis hardly any weeds , now the weeds ,algae, and topwater mat are thick but the water has cleared up again . Just got in from out back a couple minutes ago. I know the bass are good , just had an epic battle with a 5 plus pounder on the wifes lucky ultralight, 6 lb test, and a smokin rooster. Took me 2 minutes to get her up top after three drag peeling runs . Thought for a minute it was miss piggy but after I got her up the second time realized she was a lb or so short of the big girl. I am so used to fishin braid and strong sticks I got scared when she neared the boat , tried to ease her in, she got one look at me made another run head shaked and spit the hook . Sure wish Shane would have been there with the video cam , real pretty fish!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice fish little dude! Ill call you tomorrow Dave. Probably gonna do another Umpqua float next weekend.

C
colbypearson
That fish is probably bigger than my personal best at that age!

Suweet!

& im gonna try to get in on that float again.

F
Finneus Polebender
Throbbit _Shane said:
Nice fish little dude! Ill call you tomorrow Dave. Probably gonna do another Umpqua float next weekend.

Gonna have to make that float as well. will see if I can bring the beast and tame that wicked rapid!

Chromatose
Chromatose
Very Nice. So did your Son win the first fish lotto? Or the Biggest Fish lotto? Good on you Dad.........................:clap:

F
Finneus Polebender
Chromatose said:
Very Nice. So did your Son win the first fish lotto? Or the Biggest Fish lotto? Good on you Dad.........................:clap:

Took the whole thing that afternoon! He is with dad " the other amazing angler of the family" in the blue bathtub, Grandpa here snapped the pics . He is always coming up to me and saying I love you grandpa cause you take us fishin , gets me every time. We will be fishin buddies as long as the old man can still get to water