Last day on the Willy for Nooks

P
PDXKush
They were heavy. You can see in that second pic I'm straining to keep em up. I must have 20 lb's of fresh meat left. And we BBQ'd half of one of them already and it was delicious !!!

I also have to thank Just1nook as I wouldnt have even thought of going out today had it not been for your post. Grazi Sinori...hope you guys did well.

J
just1nook
Kudos PDXK, Sorry there was no room but glad I helped get ya into some fish! We didn't have any luck today but its always great to hang with some OFFers. We threw lots at em but no hookups. Great to meet you FishyDog and a pleasure Mr Finger o' Fish.

Next Bar for you Kush is to get one without a guide! and was wonderin how you got to take home two, that little guy isn't a Steely?

P
PDXKush
I didn't get to take both....I reeled in these 2 and then one of the other guys tagged the smaller one. We ended up bbq'n half of the smaller one in the lot and he gave me the rest...cool ass guys. 4 fisherman on the boat and we had 4 keepers.

As for me catching one without a guide...Damn straight brother. These last 3 fish were fine and dandy but until I slay a big one on my own...I've got work to do so I'll be practicing and learning from you guys everyday and taking notes the whole time. Peace Kush.

J
joemomma
PDXKush said:
I didn't get to take both....I reeled in these 2 and then one of the other guys tagged the smaller one. We ended up bbq'n half of the smaller one in the lot and he gave me the rest...cool ass guys. 4 fisherman on the boat and we had 4 keepers.

As for me catching one without a guide...Damn straight brother. These last 3 fish were fine and dandy but until I slay a big one on my own...I've got work to do so I'll be practicing and learning from you guys everyday and taking notes the whole time. Peace Kush.

My name is Kush and I am a salmonaholic................you got a problem:lol:

Very, very, nice chromers!

P
PDXKush
Ya I do. Gonna need a Full on Intervention.