Just thought I would share...

B
bran_man
0
Back from the last time it was stocked. Biggest was 14". Just thought it was a cool pic.
 
  • troutinsnow.jpg
Well Done Bro. :D:cool:
those be beauties.
 
Isn't that the new professional skating program, that I have been hearing about?

"FISH ON ICE"!
 
I had a a day off last monday, and the wife had to work early, so I took a few hours to ride the length of the Canal and wet a line. I ended up hooking two really nice planters by the spill way under I-5, and seeing a lot of nice wild life, including a fox! First rainbow of the year for me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnTheFly
Good job man.
 

Similar threads

maxwyatt
Replies
9
Views
807
plumbertom
plumbertom
bass
Replies
0
Views
422
bass
bass
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
337
plumbertom
plumbertom
bass
Replies
1
Views
679
Croaker
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
490
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom