Jigging

R
rayc308
0
I see that a lot of people troll there but does anyone jig if so do you have any hints . I plan to fish GP this weekend .I do not have down riggers so I will try my luck at jigging
 
Do you have a fish finder?
 
I like the small gibbs minnows, nordic, and buzz bombs. I am still a koke novice though.
 
yes I have a fish finder . i jigg the lake over east
 
Well sounds like you should have a good trip then, good luck!
 
i would try jigging around the island, or by the booms down by the dam. just find them on the finder and go get em. take lots of pics, and be sure to let us know how it goes, Brian
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
2
Views
483
Davpot
D
W
Replies
8
Views
841
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
F
Replies
2
Views
740
FisherPete
F
maxwyatt
Replies
9
Views
1K
plumbertom
plumbertom
F
Replies
0
Views
361
FisherPete
F
Back
Top Bottom