Its just all a big scam

brandon4455
I caught a bad case of those "Ditch Pickles" once. But no worries penicillan cleared it right up.

better hope they aren't contagious kirk LOL.

S
SALTYFISH

Dido i also hammered the metal heads with PINK rubber worms this year.also heard they work great for winters on the Wilson and the Alsea.

kirkster

Dont let GD fool ya. I remember that day and its ironic because the reason I caught three was from watching you GD. LOL When are you going to make it back out this way GD. Whenever it is you make sure to let me know.

G
GDBrown
Dont let GD fool ya. I remember that day and its ironic because the reason I caught three was from watching you GD. LOL When are you going to make it back out this way GD. Whenever it is you make sure to let me know.

Only if you'll hook a fish and had me the rod! Another month or so. I need a stronger back before I can stand in moving water again.

GD

kirkster
Only if you'll hook a fish and had me the rod! Another month or so. I need a stronger back before I can stand in moving water again.

GD
You got a deal, In fact you can have first dibs on any fish I hook while your there. I'll do my best to make your trip worth while.