Is it still ok to fish at the ponds

F
fishsticks
0
I was wondering if it's ok to still fish at the ponds. Even though the gates are closed. I hear you can still hike in they just don't want the road driven on. So it won't take that much up keep.
 
Yes you can still fish it, you just have to hike in. They lock the gates Oct 1st.
 
Cool thank you for the info.

By chance do you know why the gates get locked this time of year.
 
The gate is locked when bird hunting starts. The host is still there now though as far as I know.
 
Well if you go out there be sure to wear blaze orange as there are hunters out there. I will be heading there today to do some research on one of the ponds and a little fishing afterwards. Be safe out there
 
Today there are going to be oh, 30 OSU students doing seining on some of the ponds.
 
twas me and it was more like 12-15 lol ill write up a quick report
 

Similar threads

plumbertom
Replies
5
Views
1K
frankf
F
F
Replies
4
Views
713
Irishrover
Irishrover
bass
Replies
2
Views
1K
bass
bass
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
Chromatose
bass
Replies
2
Views
440
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom