I need a pink rod!?!

B
beaverfan
troutdude said:
Shakespeare makes a pink reel, rod too I think. And decent quality too. Maybe around 50 - 60 bucks for the reel?

Ya I saw a pink Ugly Stick at Dick's about four or five months ago.

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Stopped by Mazama,s this afternoon and they carry a Fishing rod/reel combo that is called FisherGirl. It is 6', Med. action, fiberglass, and Hot Pink with the reel to match. The reel evens lights up with LED's when reeling in. Looked like pink line also on the reel. Cost: $26.99 Your lady would be stylin'!!!

V
VagrantAngler
Talked to the St. Croix rep at the show and there will be a Avid Steelheader pearl this coming year. Turns out there is a TON of interest in female steelhead and salmon gear. That or there are a ton of metro sexual steelheaders. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

R
ryno28
well i know what you mean my girlfriend had a pink pool that i broke but i found another one at bi-mart not sure if they still got them but it sure saved me when i found one in there lol well hope you find one and good fishin

K
Kodiak
I've been looking for a pink or purple blank for a long time. I was hoping I was hoping north fork outfitters would make some. My daughter would go bonkers If Daddy found her a cute pink salmon rod!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Pink rods haha.

Jeanna didn't you have pink hair the last time I saw you!?! Err no that was your fingernails!

S
stream2.5
there is nothing wrong with pink...... i had a G loomis that was a second blank that turned pink in the sun..... was just as good as the red IMX that was a first run blank i had along side it... shakespear makes a pink series... i say who cares.. atleast she is out with ya..

S
stream2.5
berkley did a purple blank a few years ago...... but it was only a few rods in a line up more catered to smaller fish.... not so good for salmon/steel...

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I'm not saying there is! Pink rods would just stand out a LOT, it would be awesome! We should have a tourny like another un-named fishing site and go for steelies with bone stock Snoopie poles!!!