I need a fish...

B
bigfootfish
Well, got this cool new pocketknife and now all I gotta figure out is what and where to go on the North Santiam. Such decisions!:lol::lol::lol:
It's a sharp one too.



BFF
 
M
Metz84
Theres always Big Cliff! :lol:
 
B
bigfootfish
Metz84 said:
Theres always Big Cliff! :lol:

The North up near Niagra has dropped from about 58 degrees last week to a current 51 degrees. This could throw off the bite, but there is only one way to really know. I think I'll head up that way and put my theory to test.:cool:

BFF
 
H
Hawk
Nice whittlin' knife Bro,
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

Best of Luck to ye.
 
T
Troutier Bassier
Were you playing rock band?? lol

Thats a cool knife. Wait a month or so and post a pic of it covered in fish blood. :D
 
B
bigfootfish
Troutier Bassier said:
Were you playing rock band?? lol

Thats a cool knife. Wait a month or so and post a pic of it covered in fish blood. :D

Yeah! I'd like to break that knife in on a Coho.:pray::D:lol::cool:

BFF
 
Last edited:
O
OnTheFly
bigfootfish said:
Yeah! I'd like to break that knife in on a Coho.:pray::D:lol::cool:

BFF

'Now That's a noyfe'
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
OnTheFly said:
'Now That's a noyfe'

Aha! A closet Crocodile Dundee fan!!! lol
 
O
OnTheFly
Raincatcher said:
Aha! A closet Crocodile Dundee fan!!! lol

Big guy says, "What do you think your chances are leaving here with that jacket?"

Dundee whirls around throwing his knife and sticks it through the big guys hair and says, "Better'n average.";)
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I knew it...

I knew it...

OnTheFly said:
Big guy says, "What do you think your chances are leaving here with that jacket?"

Dundee whirls around throwing his knife and sticks it through the big guys hair and says, "Better'n average.";)


:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:
 

Similar threads

Grant22
Replies
3
Views
335
Diamond Lake Charlie
D
D
Replies
17
Views
724
Blue Lines
Blue Lines
MT_dirtbag
Replies
11
Views
484
TheKnigit
TheKnigit
scched
Replies
2
Views
674
scched
scched
bass
Replies
3
Views
292
bass
bass
Top Bottom