I caught a fish!!!

S
shotgun
But sorry , no picture .... Went out for 45 minutes in my lake tonight ... water was 55.7 and has raised 3 feet in the last 2 days .... used a 1/4 oz black / blue jig that I trim down a lot to almost no live rubber ... and a 4 inch Blue Gill colored ring worm ... and then swim it really slow just off the bank over what is left of the weeds .... in about 10 ft of water .... caught around 15 tonight in the 12 inch to 3 pound range ... I fish barbless and lost another 6 or 8 .... and it was a beautiful evening on the water also ... I will have to remember to take my camera with me next time ...

R
ryan808
Good deal Shotgun, did you get a chance to hit the pre winter feeding frenzy? I got a feeling with all this rain and cold weather pushing through, the bass will be ready to hunker down here shortly.

Last edited:
bass
bass
Good job shotgun. I tried for about an hour in the Willamette this weekend but I did not get a sniff. I spent most of the day trying to catch a decent sturgeon, but only ended up catching tiny shakers. I should have spent more time on the bass.

H
Hawk
Well Done, bro...:lol::):cool:

Great Job.

W
WeSellGigs
Great Job!! there is no better feeling than the adrenaline rush of catching a bass.

S
steelhead_slayer
Wow that sounds like a good day