I can't believe Cedar Creek what a @?@? hole

A
All Ford
Just be glad they only seem to target coho when the weather is good and don't " fish " for winter steel head and Chinook when its nasty outside. Being new to river fishing last September I was eager to catch some Salmon and headed to the hottest spot only to be greatly bummed by the crowd of people there. Same reason I quit fishing Salish pond in the summer time. Last October I bought a map of the Sandy river and some good hiking boots. Now I fish less productive ( less popular ) spots of the river but don't have to combat fish or deal with the snaggers. I do end up hiking a lot but it's worth it and it's good excersise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishtopher
M
Mike123
Fishtopher said:
No I'm just hurt:(.

I must not be well typed enough to get my example across clearly. :think:And can I just have that little %&*#er rolling his eyes to be choked out and tossed under a TRI-MET?!

Quite a few of the members up here are missing one or more of thier front teeth man. Just stereo typical snagger meth head stuff?<insert stupid rolling eyes smilie here>

I'll be damned. Something to be agreed upon:).

Let's just agree that snagging is bad. And they shouldn't be able to do it freely and not worry about getting a ticket for it. :D Hope the smiley icon doesn't offend you too much.

T
Troutier Bassier
Did Anyone Mention the Garbage there?
In one hole I lost my rig, So I looked on the Ground and there was a Leader, Hook, Corkie Swivel, Lead and Everything else on the Ground.
I made about 4 Rigs from stuff off the Ground.

J
jadedbat
ha!

M
metalfisher76
They are watching. In WA they stand right next to you in plain clothes, fishing!! Haven`t seen here but I hope to.

For the record, I hear what Topher is saying. They are just spread too thin to be everywhere at once. The 800 # on your tag is the best way to get their attention. The more reports they get about a spot, the better the chances they`ll show up.

More game cops to traffic cops is nice idea, except for tweakers, drunk drivers, and rapos! I`ll take a snagger at Cedar c. over a rapo walkin around any day. Then again, I DO NOT fish Cedar.:rolleyes:( 4 U Topher ):dance:

OR: 1800 452 7888

WA: 1800 477 6224

M
Mike123
Troutier Bassier said:
In one hole I lost my rig, So I looked on the Ground and there was a Leader, Hook, Corkie Swivel, Lead and Everything else on the Ground.

So how'd the garbage hole get it's name? Is this why?

F
FishFinger
For a while the "gargabe" hole was a illegal dump sight, there are still plenty of nails and such around to flatten a tire or two but for the most part it's a lot "cleaner" than in years past.... However the name lives on as the garbage hole.

B
bigdog
Troutier Bassier said:

Well then you should be happy they left you some free tackle.
We have had this topic many times now and we can talk about it til we are blue in our faces but what needs to be done is everytime we are out there and find stuff pick it up. We can't change the world or the people in it but we can do our part in trying to clean it up out there.

Just this weekend I got to do some cleaning while I was out there (not cedar) and I was able to fill a whole bag.

M
metalfisher76
bigdog said:
Well then you should be happy they left you some free tackle.
We have had this topic many times now and we can talk about it til we are blue in our faces but what needs to be done is everytime we are out there and find stuff pick it up. We can't change the world or the people in it but we can do our part in trying to clean it up out there.

Just this weekend I got to do some cleaning while I was out there (not cedar) and I was able to fill a whole bag.

TO TRUE! My back pac is always heavier on the way out.

J
Justluck
I was at the meat hole on Sunday morning and was also diapointed to see all the snagging going on. The same kids would have fish on like every 3 minutes by the tail. I fished that spot for 2 days and never snagged a fish. It was an eye opener for me. Before all of this I actually had a fish on and it broke my line right at the bank....the skunk continues!

T
Troutier Bassier
Was one of the Kids Fishing with a Orange Baitcaster and a Lamiglass? And was Short with Dark blond Hair?

B
bigdog
Troutier Bassier said:
Was one of the Kids Fishing with a Orange Baitcaster and a Lamiglass? And was Short with Dark blond Hair?

Were you out there foul hooking fish TB? :lol:

F
FishSchooler
bigdog said:
Were you out there foul hooking fish TB? :lol:

If he was describing himself... he would've said tall with nice hair. :lol:

Also, never heard of a Lamiglass, someone care to teach me? :lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
No it wasn't me. Mightve been someone I know.