Husband missing after wife survives attack near Sandy River

F
FishFinger
What a strange twist of events... A lingering question I has all week was...'"He was last seen running into the woods", Who saw him running? The wife, that was down a 20' enbankment?

Last edited:
B
bigdog
Wow now thats one I didn't see coming I haven't heard that yet what a twist. sounding more and more like a movie or a ncis show crazy

F
Fishtopher
So what do you think....did she just roll around in the dirt for two hours, or did she really huck herself over the side of that bridge??

And this question can't be answered here I dont think, but I wonder what she did to get the charge of abuse of a corpse??!

B
bigdog
I don't know if I want to know what she did for the abuse part. As far as I see it she had to jump or something she had broken bones and been and still is in the hospital. Crazy stuff there thats for sure. And wouldn't you know it her familly is saying there is no way she could have done it lol no matter what they find they will say that.

F
Fishtopher
bigdog said:
I don't know if I want to know what she did for the abuse part. As far as I see it she had to jump or something she had broken bones and been and still is in the hospital. Crazy stuff there thats for sure.
So how long do you think she stood on the edge before she jumped? Im guess a good 5 minutes, pacing back and forth...climbing up the guardrail...climbing back down...climbing back up. Few broken bones in exchange for not being the point of focus:shock:...:think:must have been worth it for her. Just didn't work out I guess...:lol:

bigdog said:
And wouldn't you know it her familly is saying there is no way she could have done it lol no matter what they find they will say that.
Didn't see that comin'.:rolleyes: Thats why I make sure and send birthday cards to EVERYONE!;)

H
halibuthitman
yeah

yeah

She has been charged with abuse of a corpse, and all the standard issued killed your husband and hid his body -

G
GreenDrifter
I hope they really stick it to her!

J
joemomma
This is really weird!

G
GreenDrifter
Are the two men still suspects or was that all just BS?

H
Hawk
mebbe he wuz gone fishin' all the time & she didn't like it..................................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..................or he had a big life insurance policy..........................:shock::shock::shock:.................................;););)

M
metalmania
My grandpa told me he used to work with this same guy in ST. Johns.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ask Irish

Ask Irish

Fishtopher said:
So what do you think....did she just roll around in the dirt for two hours, or did she really huck herself over the side of that bridge??

And this question can't be answered here I dont think, but I wonder what she did to get the charge of abuse of a corpse??!

Irishrover may be the best one to answer this one,but I believe the "abuse" stems from moving any corpse from where death occurred in an attempt to hide or dispose of it. All I can say is...YUCK!
Barb

M
mgdguy
I think we all knew this story sounded more 'fishy' as time went on. If true, that is a special kind of crazy to plan and commit a murder like that, then throw yourself off a bridge.... :shock: