Hot bite at the south jetty

G
GerbilManBoa
About a month ago I went fishing at the South jetty of Yaquina bay. Within minutes I caught 5 Kelp Greenlings that were around 2 1/2 to 3 pounds. I was using very little pieces of fully thawed mussel meat. In the end, I went home with 2 kelp greenling and 10 surf perch. But all total I caught around 21 fish. It was a very un beliveable day!

T
troutmasta
dang that info wouldve been nice say 30 days ago:lol: JK nice job what kind of setup?

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice I want to try jettty fishing.

G
GerbilManBoa
To Troutmasta - I was using a basic spinning combo with 17 lb test line by stren and had size 3 hook by mustad.

T
troutmasta
sweet like blue fox spinners I'm assuming. Bell housed single blade? or more comlex than that?

B
beaverfan
Ay yo Troutmasta I think he was talking about his rod type not lure. He's using a spinning rod, with 17lb line and a size 3 hook, probably with the thawed Mussel meat he mentions in his post. ;) :dance: :rolleyes:

T
troutmasta
beaverfan said:
Ay yo Troutmasta I think he was talking about his rod type not lure. He's using a spinning rod, with 17lb line and a size 3 hook, probably with the thawed Mussel meat he mentions in his post. ;) :dance: :rolleyes:

Thanks bud.
P.S I had to pull your fat *** up onto that log today so HA:lol::dance:

Last edited: