Here we go 2009 watch out KOKES!!!!!!!

R
RUINZ
Going to greenpeter soon, I will relay all and any info and pics that i can, GREAT TO BE BACK, HI TO ALL. can't wait I love this place. Lets hope it doesn't get the run off it did last year, yikes!!!!!!! Talk to ya soon. Has anyone been to greenpeter lately and know the temp. and the clarity of the water?

Last edited:
C
capblack
gp temp

gp temp

we spent last sat on gp and the surface temps ran 48 to 51. hope this helps. Brian

R
RUINZ
capblack said:
we spent last sat on gp and the surface temps ran 48 to 51. hope this helps. Brian
Thanks its getting there i see. I will let you know how it is this weekend.

C
capblack
I will probably be up there as well. To try my home made downrigger, and lures. Brian

R
RUINZ
capblack said:
I will probably be up there as well. To try my home made downrigger, and lures. Brian
Maybe we can swap storys next weekend?

R
RUINZ
Went last weekend pretty slow caught 2 cokes one huge one and one throw back. You could tell by the boats and their movements they were also looking everywhere for them.ONE MORE THING WATCH OUT FOR THE CRAP IN THE WATER i WOULD GO SLOW I HIT THE TINIEST PIECE OF WOOD AND DESTROYED MY PROP. ALL THESE YEARS UP THERE AND THATS A FIRST AND A LAST TIME I WILL GO FAST UNYIL THE LOGS, STICKS AND BARK CLEAR OUT THAT doesn't HAPPEN UNTIL THE FILL FOSTER.The water was flat and weather was perfect just getting out and a few bonus fish perfect.

C
capblack
ruinz, did you make it up to gp last weekend?? if so, how did it go?? Ill be heading up saturday. Sounds like favorable weather is expected. Off and on showers, and overcast. Im going through withdrawals, its been 7 days since I went fishing. Need to fine tune my redneck downrigger. :D

R
RUINZ
capblack said:
ruinz, did you make it up to gp last weekend?? if so, how did it go?? Ill be heading up saturday. Sounds like favorable weather is expected. Off and on showers, and overcast. Im going through withdrawals, its been 7 days since I went fishing. Need to fine tune my redneck downrigger. :D
Yea i did really slow right now caught one on downrigger 27ft. and the other on bannana weight set up. Watch out with all the crap in the water I lost a prop because of it. Good luck warmer water down by floating bathrooms.:)