Have 1 open seat 4/12/11

T
tomriker
hey everyone i have an open seat on my boat tonight to go bass fishing, boat leaves at 4, fishing till dark. I live in albany. send me a PM with your name/number if you're interested and ill get ahold of you. first come first serve! if anyone wants to go at all :)

im on my way! lol

just kiddin. if i had more money i would though. who ever does fish with TR is lucky!

if i already had my pilots liscense i could fly down and pick you up :) probably only an hour and ahalf round trip lol. don't worry shane next weekend we'll get to have some fun

can you fly a plane with a missing finger? LOL :D

im lookin forward to that weekend :D

Hey TR, its 4:04, why you still here? :D Were you successful in filling your seat on the boat?

i waited right up till 4 then went back to work because its boring to go fishing alone :) maybe nexttime

tomriker said:
i waited right up till 4 then went back to work because its boring to go fishing alone :) maybe nexttime

oh.. i dont know, i fish alone, and when i fish alone, i prefer to be by myself :cool::D:lol:

I don't like fishing alone either.....so I mowed the lawn and then laid on the couch and started watching season 3 of Dexter.......shoulda been fishin

i dont blame you, besides with my recent loss to part of my finger i still can't run the net and my rod and then unhook my fish veery easy, so basically i wanted to just use someone so they would have to help me :)

lol. Too bad I didn't get off at 4 o'clock yesterday. I would've been glad to be the deck hand.

All I can say is due to my dental appt this was the first time I ever turned him down , and you all blew a golden opp to fish basstopia . Good on ya TR for puttin the seat out but ,my gear stays w/ me now so I will be ready.

lol its ok TT and FP maybe next time :) and FP i wouldn't worry about carrying your gear around w/you unless it "looks" like its going to be nice out! you know me... mr fair weather fisherman

I'm Surprised no one jumped on the opp.

well it was only like an 10 hour notice before i went out. ohwell maybe next time :D