Hatchery coho

F
fishin_fool
Are there any of the coastal streams that have hatchery coho runs expected this year?... How long will the fishing be good on the sandy or the clack? Still trying to get things started to move back to the area...Thanks

mike
 
A
Anyfishisfine
G
GDBrown
fishin_fool said:
Are there any of the coastal streams that have hatchery coho runs expected this year?... How long will the fishing be good on the sandy or the clack? Still trying to get things started to move back to the area...Thanks

mike

The Nehalem river hatchery does coho! Check the ODFW website, there is a coho fishery going on right now. You can keep wild fish until the quota is reached.

GD
 
K
Kodiak
The salmon river is getting a good shot of fish right now, nestucca, and the trask.
 
G
GDBrown
Kodiak said:
The salmon river is getting a good shot of fish right now, nestucca, and the trask.

Is anything happening at the Hospital Hole in Tillamook?

GD
 
F
fishin_fool
thank you all... I figuered it had to be there just couldn't find it....
Mike
 
H
HANKIII
How many coho run up the trask ?? Is it about the same as the clackamas?
 
A
Anyfishisfine
HANKIII said:
How many coho run up the trask ?? Is it about the same as the clackamas?

Be extra careful of landowners on the Trask. They own the river... they think.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
2
Views
703
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
1
Replies
9
Views
715
Barracudaville Charters
B
F
Replies
9
Views
1K
Irishrover
Irishrover
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
471
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
R
Replies
10
Views
735
Grant22
Grant22
Top Bottom