Great time with my cousin fishing Nebraska!!!

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
my cousin (salmon_slayer87) or dale, came to nebraska to visit me for a couple days last wednesday and thursday. had a great time taking him bass and catfishing. although both days turned out to be windy as all hell, we still managed to catch a good number of fish. neither cats or bass were on the bite real good but we still managed to catch around two dozen largy's over the two days and the cats were turned off only got two and small ones at that one small channel and one small flathead both around 1-2 pounds. but the point is i got to visit with him and its always a great time when on the rare occasion i get to have a visit with any of my family! thanks for swinging through cuz.

S
salmon_slayer87
Your welcome buddy. Thank you for showing me around. I had so much fun. It was a very nice change of pace (from driving 3000to plus miles lol.
I will see you back in Oregon very soon.
Dale

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
yes you will and i dont ever plan on leaving everyone again. i can't handl being away anymore :lol:

D
dtikey
thats awsome good job you guys

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Sounds like a great family outing. Come back home soon!

W
waco
Jeez man what are you doing there?! Come back here! ;)

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
im stuck here for another 17 months in the military. can't wait for it to be over

S
salmon_slayer87
Damn Navy guys.... lol. It will be over in a flash. Just dont think about it. Its like when we were in school....watching the clock get to 3:15. It always took longer if we stared at it haha. So twiddle your thumbs (fish like crazy) and it will be over before you know it.
Me

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
i know it cuz. ill be back soon. but like you i can't wait